The DPLA Curation Corps is a group of librarians, information professionals and library graduate students who develop collections for the DPLA’s ebook projects including the Open Bookshelf, Open eBooks and soon the DPLA Exchange. DPLA relies on the expertise of the library community members who participate in the Corps to create collections patrons will love. Questions? Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curation Corps members evaluate and curate e-content and offer guidance on the development of DPLA’s Open Bookshelf. Open Bookshelf is a collection of open access content available through the DPLA Exchange, making it easier for libraries to build their open book offerings. As part of the Curation Corps, members help select open access ebook titles that public libraries will find valuable.
- Brianna Furcron, DPLA Curation Corps Team Leader, formerly Special Collections Librarian, State of Arizona Research Library and Archives (AZ)
- Cynthia Bower, Former Librarian, University of Arizona (AZ)
- Carady DeSimone, Sunshine State Digital Network Librarian (FL)
- Michele Huie, Systems and Cataloging Librarian, Santa Clara County Library (CA)
- Mary Ann Lema, Director, Prairie Trails Public Library District (IL)
- Eve Moekens-Arballo, Data Assistant, Brooklyn Public Library (NY)
- Amelia Raines, Reference Librarian at Geography & Map Division, Library of Congress (D.C.)
- Stacy Tomaszewski, Electronic Resources Librarian, Alameda County Library (CA)
- Georgia Westbrook, MSLIS (NY)
Dorothy Berry • Elisha Brookover • Edith Campbell • Elizabeth Davis • Catherine DiCristofaro • Patricia Dollisch • Marianne Fitzgerald • Rob Fleisher • Danielle Guardiola • Colleen Hallfrisch • Eric Hansen • Alison Hinkle • Dorothy M. Hughes • Emily Kean • Jennifer Kim • Savannah Kitchens • Hilary Lewis Lackner • Lucretia Miller • Maura O’Toole • Vandy Pacetti-Donelson • Emily Rastovich • Kelly McGorray Roberts • Cecelia Thomas • Remy Timbrook • Jared Wasson • Bethany Yackin • Jessica Zillhart